Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

A busy few days!

The postponement of the Althorp duathlon qualifier caused some scheduling trouble in the Aitken household.

I'd driven to Northampton on Friday evening so I could get a local start to the Althorp duathlon on Saturday morning. 
Very quickly after finishing I collected my kit and rushed back to the hotel to shower, then back on the road South to a wedding. We'd agreed that I would miss the church service though I could get to the reception before the arrival of all the guests and the happy couple. A fun but sober evening followed, with me driving the two of us back to the in-laws where our children were staying.

Today was an early start (thanks kids!) then off to some friends for a coffee. I then took the kids to the Triathlon show at Sandown racecourse whilst Mrs A hosted a house viewing.

All in all, a good weekend. Great racing and a great time with great friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment